001. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Julia Scanlon, deceased; her heirs, successors and assigns.
PURCHASE PRICE: $1,900.00
3rd Ward, Pittsburgh. 253 Wick St. Lot 48 x 100 in all Wick Street to Lombard bet. Colwell and Reed Streets. Block & Lot 11-E-198. ... More
006. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Danielle McCreary; Anthony Nixon a/k/a Anthony W. Nixon; Toy Nixon-McCray a/k/a Tygiere Cook; Mary M. McCreary, deceased; Allegheny County Economic Development Department-RAAC Liens; National Tax Funding; Allegheny County-Criminal Division; their heirs, successors... More
005. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Nicholas Sciulli a/k/a Nicholas M. Sciulli a/k/a Nick Sciulli; Terry E. Sciulli; GE Capital Retail Bank; Allegheny County Criminal Division; their heirs, successors and assigns.
10th Ward, Pittsburgh. 5210 Dresden Way. Pt. 28. Lot 20 x... More
003. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Raymond F. Nerkowski, deceased; Isabella A. Nerkowski, deceased; GLS Capital, Inc.; their heirs, successors and assigns.
PURCHASE PRICE: $10,500.00
6th Ward, Pittsburgh. 3500 Melwood Avenue. Lot 44 x 120. Block & Lot 26-F-122.... More
002. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Francis Zeleny, deceased; her heirs, successors and assigns.
27th Ward, Pittsburgh. 2352 Atmore Street. Lot 34.20 x 100. Block & Lot 45-N-163.
SUBJECT TO party walls and rights of adjoining owners therein.
SUBJECT TO ALL... More
004. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Stephanie Akorli; Godfried Akorli; Allegheny County Economic Development Department-RAAC Liens; National Tax Funding; their heirs, successors and assigns.
PURCHASE PRICE: $9,372.87
25th Ward, Pittsburgh. 2201 Perrysville Avenue.... More
IN THE COURT OF
COMMON PLEAS OF
Notice is hereby given to the following persons, their heirs, successors or assigns, and to all persons whatsoever, that the City of Pittsburgh by Celia B. Liss, Assistant City Solicitor, 328... More
WHEREUPON the Court granted a rule on the aforesaid persons, and all persons, whatsoever, to appear and show cause within thirty days from this notice why the title of the City of Pittsburgh to the aforesaid real estate should not be adjudicated and decreed valid and indefeasible as against all... More