IN THE COURT OF
COMMON PLEAS OF
Notice is hereby given to the following persons, their heirs, successors or assigns, and to all persons whatsoever, that the City of Pittsburgh by Celia B. Liss, Assistant City Solicitor, 328... More
WHEREUPON the Court granted a rule on the aforesaid persons, and all persons, whatsoever, to appear and show cause within thirty days from this notice why the title of the City of Pittsburgh to the aforesaid real estate should not be adjudicated and decreed valid and indefeasible as against all... More
001. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Thomas W. Knorr, deceased; his heirs, successors and assigns.
16th Ward, Pittsburgh. 2330 Spring Street. Swearingen Plan 13. Lot 25 x 120. Block & Lot 13-R-241.
SUBJECT TO ALL matters in the Swearingen's Plan of Lots of record in... More
004. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Robert D. Adkins, deceased; Maurice K. Gibson, deceased; Laura Jane Gibson, a/k/a Laura Smith Gibson, a/k/a Laura J. Gibson, deceased; Janet Carmen, Joint Owner, Joint Owner & Personal Representative, deceased; their heirs, successors and assigns. More
002. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Marshall Norris, deceased; his heirs, successors and assigns.
26th Ward, Pittsburgh. 3909 Menlo St. Lot 25 x 100 Menlo Street. Seloma B. Jenkins amended & Rev. Pl. of Duquesne. Plan 75. Block & Lot 115-G-6.
SUBJECT TO ALL matters... More
003. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Elizabeth H. Hartman, a/k/a Elizabeth Hartman, deceased; Allegheny County-Criminal Division; Caulis Negris; National Tax Funding; their heirs, successors and assigns.
PURCHASE PRICE: $51,480.00
21st Ward, Pittsburgh. 1012 Abdell... More
005. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Josephine Properties, LLC; its heirs, successors and assigns.
18th Ward, Pittsburgh. 79 Craighead Street. Grandview Plan 299. Lot 25 x 100.81 x 27.59. Block & Lot 14-A-119.
SUBJECT TO ALL matters in the Grandview Plan of Lots as... More