005. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Anthony J. McDonald, deceased; Stefani C. Minnear; Gary R. Minnear, deceased; Allegheny County Economic Development Dept-RAAC Liens; their heirs, successors and assigns.
10th Ward, Pittsburgh. 900 Chislett Street. Stanton Place Plan Pt.... More
006. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Melissa S. Nadzam; Estate of Richard C. Nolte, Jr.; Gwen Nolte, Administratrix; PA Attorney General; PA Department of Revenue; their heirs, successors and assigns.
PURCHASE PRICE: $1,000.00
19th Ward, Pittsburgh. 408 Belonda... More
003. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Zygmund Gorsky, deceased; Helen Gorsky, deceased; Allegheny County Economic Development Dept-RAAC Liens; National Tax Funding; their heirs, successors and assigns.
6th Ward, Pittsburgh. 265 Ater Way. M. Leech Plan Parts 8-9. Lot 15.66 x... More
001. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Robert M. Kirkwood, deceased; National Tax Funding; their heirs, successors and assigns.
18th Ward, Pittsburgh. 625 McLain Street. McLain & Maple Plan 166-Part 167. Lot 28 x 145.6. Block & Lot 3-N-197.
SUBJECT TO ALL matters in... More
004. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Charles F. Herman; Sheraden Bank; GLS Capital, Inc.; National Tax Funding; Caulis Negris; their heirs, successors and assigns.
20th Ward, Pittsburgh. 15 Furley Street. B. F. & A. C. Fox Plan 120. Lot 45.45 x 100 x 44.42. Block & Lot... More
002. - CITY OF PITTSBURGH vs. Michael Siegworth; his heirs, successors and assigns.
PURCHASE PRICE: $7,836.12
26th Ward, Pittsburgh. 2221 Perrysville Avenue. Lot 34.07 x 160. Block & Lot 46-J-371.
SUBJECT TO ALL ADDITIONAL EASEMENTS, ENCROACHMENTS,... More
IN THE COURT OF
COMMON PLEAS OF
Notice is hereby given to the following persons, their heirs, successors or assigns, and to all persons whatsoever, that the City of Pittsburgh by Celia B. Liss, Assistant City Solicitor, 328... More
WHEREUPON the Court granted a rule on the aforesaid persons, and all persons, whatsoever, to appear and show cause within thirty days from this notice why the title of the City of Pittsburgh to the aforesaid real estate should not be adjudicated and decreed valid and indefeasible as against all... More